t Naturalization – The Grande Law Firm

Become a Naturalized Citizen

Don’t know where to start with naturalization? We can help.

Did you know that you may be eligible to become a U.S. citizen through the process of naturalization? If you are a permanent resident of the United States, you may be able to apply for citizenship. The process of naturalization can be long and complex, but it is worth it to become a U.S. citizen.

To begin the process of applying for naturalization, you must first file Form N-400 with the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). This form is also known as the Application for Naturalization. Depending on your circumstances, there may be several documents that you may need to submit as evidence. Once your application has been received and processed by USCIS, you will be scheduled for an interview.

At your interview, a USCIS officer will ask you questions about your background and your life in the United States. You will also be required to take a civics test and an English proficiency test, unless you qualify for an exemption. The exemptions can be based on age, length of time as a lawful permanent resident, or health conditions.

There may be questions on whether you qualify based on your immigration history, previous arrest or citations, tax concerns or others. It is important to speak with an attorney to go over your options to determine whether filing naturalization is right for you. The application process can seem daunting, but with the help of an attorney, you can ensure that you have the best possible chance of success.

Portrait of multi-generation African American family holding an American flag at home

Schedule your strategy session today

The Grande Law Firm Is Located in South Bay
405 Freeway Exit Hawthorne Blvd South. Head straight about 5 miles until you get to Sepulveda Blvd.
110 Freeway exit Sepulveda Blvd West. Head straight about 6 miles until you get to Hawthorne blvd.
Inside the Citibank Building.

Los Angeles 3812 Sepulveda Blvd #220
Torrance, CA 90505



The Waiver is for those who have been denied admission to the United States.

U-Visa Applications

For those who have been a victim of certain crimes and suffered abuse.

Adjustment of Status

Starting this process we must first figure out if you are eligible for a Green Card. If eligible, we will take you through the application process.

Represent you in Deportation Proceedings

Our immigration attorneys in Los Angeles ensure that each client has a representative throughout the immigration court proceedings.

Dream Act Applications

Assisting undocumented immigrants in becoming U.S. Citizens. During this process they must show/prove that they entered the United States before the age of 16.

Start typing and press Enter to search

Cresta Social Messenger