The Grande Law Firm specializes in aiding families and individuals with their immigration related legal issues. We understand that every situation is unique and we take the time to learn about each situation to assist you the best we can. The immigration process is complicated, we go through the process with you step-by-step and answer any questions you may have. We can assist you with:
- Adjustment of Status – Starting this process we must first figure out if you are eligible for a Green Card. If eligible, we will take you through the application process.
- Waivers – The Waiver is for those who have been denied admission to the United States.
- U-Visa Applications – For those who have been a victim of certain crimes and suffered abuse.
- Represent you in Deportation Proceedings – Making each client has a representative throughout the immigration court proceedings.
- Dream Act Applications – Assisting undocumented immigrants in becoming U.S. Citizens. During this process they must show/prove that they entered the United States before the age of 16.
Our friendly bi-lingual staff are here to answer all of your immigration related questions. Contact us for a free consultation.