Bankruptcy isn’t something that should be taken lightly. There are various things you should be aware of before going into it. Inform yourself as much as possible before you file.
When asking yourself if bankruptcy is right for you, it’s always best to discuss with a lawyer to know your options.
However, if you have not consulted one yet, here are some of the questions you should be asking:
- What debts can actually eradicated?
- What really is bankruptcy?
- What is bankruptcy discharge?
- Filing yourself or with a lawyer?
- What is the process?
- What are the differences between Bankruptcy types?
For your convenience, we’ve created an info-graphic you can check out below with all this information.
You can also download it if you want to read it at your own leisure. We hope this can help you in being fully informed and making the best decision for yourself and for your family.